What is your best bet when looking for an affordable, effective telecom solution? Chances are, you’ve heard that VoIP is the best option, and for good reason too! VoIP is an excellent choice for tech-forward companies that need a reliable phone system.
- Attractive Per-Call Pricing: VoIP takes the job of making phone calls away from physical, comm lines. Instead, it makes use of Internet Protocol (IP)to send and receive calls. Essentially, the voice data is converted intonetwork packets. These are then sent via the IP network you’ve chosen.
- A Great Option For Businesses on the Go: If mobility is a key feature of your business, VoIP can be extraordinarily valuable to you.This is a portable service that you and your team can take anywhere.
- Wide Array of Features: You won’t have your VoIP system forlong before you realize it’s a true productivity tool. It will allow you to use top-of-the-line devices while maximizing your use of a variety of features.
- User-Friendly Conference Calls: Unless your business is one of thevery few that hasn’t been impacted by Covid-19, you’ve likely beenparticipating in more conference calls than ever. If you implement a VoIPsolution, conference calls become that much easier. Rather than using alimited set of dedicated phone lines, VoIP allows you to create and manageconference calls over a data network. You’ll never have to worry abouthaving enough lines for each participant.
- Improved Interactions With Customers.The world has gotten smaller over the years:A company you do business with could be headquartered anywhere. Further,workers are no longer tethered to a single location. This could lead tocomplications when it comes to handling crucial phone calls, managingvoicemails, even getting important documents to the right place.
- DR Compatible Solution: Naysayers will tell you that yourVoIP system will go down if the internet isn’t available. In truth, thisdoesn’t have to occur at all as there do exist reliable DR solutions forVoIP systems. If you are using an on premises system, you can also work withoutworrying a thing by setting up a backup plan in advances, such as the resilient 4G LTE failover and a hot standby solution.